Talk about keeping it real. Wrapped in genuine leather for an incomparable feel, this clean-lined and contemporary sectional indulges you with luxury at such an enticing price. As if its all-leather upholstery wasn't enough, this designer sectional tantalizes with thick cushioning filled with a special feather-fiber blend which encases a foam core for pillowy plushness. And the distressed concrete gray leather" Perfect for a cool, kicked-back vibe. For flexibility, connectors on the pieces let you customize the configuration to meet your needs.
- Includes 4 pieces: armless chair, left-arm facing corner chair, right-arm facing corner chair and wedge
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back cushions; attached seat cushions with feather/fiber blend encasing foam core
- Leather upholstery
- Bolster pillows included
- Sectional components are not designed to stand alone; sides are unfinished
- Large and small connector hooks allow a variety of configurations to fit your needs
||Millennium® by Ashley
|Item Color Key
||Alabonson 4-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||182''W x 82''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.