If you're looking for the perfect seat for gaming, lounging or just relaxing, look no further than the indulgent comfort of this power reclining loveseat. Sporting one-touch power controls, Easy View™ power adjustable headrests, cup holders, storage and chargers, this dual-sided reclining loveseat has everything you need for binge-watching or power playing. Padded cushions with waterfall back design and pillow top arms offer plenty of support, while leather alternative upholstery is given tuck and roll styling for a well-edited aesthetic. The loveseat's center console is equipped with underneath storage, cup holders and USB charging. How's that for handy"
- Dual-sided recliner
- Faux leather upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached backs and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage underneath
- Center console with cup holders and underneath storage
- Flip up LED lighting (above center console behind headrest)
- Nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Game Zone Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 40''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.