Love at first sit. You can enjoy the pleasure of real leather while still living well within your budget with this sectional in quarry, an earthy brown-gray that's truly a find. Sporting a pleasing profile with classic roll arms, jumbo stitching and nailhead trim, this sectional will win you over with real leather throughout the seating area, where it matters most. A skillfully matched faux leather elsewhere saves you money without sacrificing high style.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing sofa with corner wedge and left-arm facing loveseat
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 6 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with feather blend inserts and hidden zippers
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery
- Polyester/cotton/rayon pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Roleson 2-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||104''W x 102''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.