Upholstered in a striking midnight blue fabric with a soft brushed feel, this sofa sleeper is undeniably handsome. Sloping arms are beautifully outlined with brushed nickel-tone nailhead. Plush seating sets the scene for toss pillows immersed in a glasswork-inspired pattern design. Pullout queen memory foam mattress is an added comfort for overnight guests.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Brown/cream/gray/blue pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Color Key
||Creeal Heights Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||81''W x 36''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
|Upholstery Sleeper Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.