Whether your home is adorned with contemporary or American classic furnishings, this sectional has a timeless sense of elegance that's sure to fit right in. Signature elements include roll arms and cutaway side profiling for added flair. Richly neutral and soft to the touch, the charcoal gray fabric is a brilliant reflection of your good taste. Rounded cornering adds a softened, tailored aesthetic to the box cushions, making this a great transitional sectional.
- Includes 4 pieces: loveseat, 2 armless chairs and wedge
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose seat and reversible back cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions
- Charcoal gray polyester upholstery
- Accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Alessio 4-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||86''W x 86''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.