Whether you're going for urban glam or cozy modern farmhouse, rest assured this 3-piece sectional says welcome home in fine style. Distinctive elements include sloped and sculptural roll arms and a light and lovely upholstery with linen weave texture that's beautifully on trend. Decorative designer pillows in distressed golds and gray add loads of velvety softness and a hint of sheen.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing loveseat, right-arm facing loveseat and wedge
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible cushions
- High-resiliency reversible foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Item Color Key
||Ingleside 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||104''W x 104''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.