Ashley Package Number: D328/25/D357-01(6)
This package contains:
- D328-25: Rectangular Dining Room Table (Quantity: 1)
- D357-01: Dining UPH Side Chair (2/CN) (Quantity: 6)
The rich contemporary design of the "Lacey" dining room collection features faux marble and a subtle rustic beauty to create a sophisticated atmosphere that is sure to enhance any dining experience. The thick profiled faux marble table top is covered with a clear polyurethane finish and is supported by the straight-lined contemporary legs bathed in a dark brown finish. The brown PVC upholstered chairs feature stylish stitching and a button tufting to further enhance the contemporary design of this dining collection. Create a sophisticated style for your dining room decor with the inviting feel of the "Lacey" dining room collection.
- Thick profiled faux marble table top is finished with a clear polyurethane finish topcoat
- Table base and chairs are constructed with select veneers and hardwood solids
- Dark brown finish on table base and chair legs
- Chairs are upholstered in a brown PVC
- Server features drawer, door and wine storage.
- Made with select veneer and hardwood solids in a medium brown finish
- Chair upholstery in natural leather look PVC
- Table features bulky square legs
- Four mix-n-match dining chair colors; brown, ivory, red and black
- D357-15 table top is clear tempered glass with beveled and polished edges.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.