Ashley Package Number: D442/224(6)/32
This package contains:
- D442-224: Upholstered Barstool (2/CN) (Quantity: 6)
- D442-32: DRM Counter Butterfly EXT TBL (Quantity: 1)
With grand Old World design and a rich finish, the "Larchmont" dining room collection brings a classic beauty to the decor of any dining experience. The rich burnished dark brown finish flows over the Old World construction of the planked and pegged table tops with the thick built-up edge and the massive table legs that have a two-sided taper shape. With a strong horizontal design and stitched faux leather upholstery on the chairs, this furniture captures the true essence of Old World design. Create the perfect dining room decor with the grand style of the "Larchmont" dining room collection.
- Made with select veneers and hardwood solids
- Rich burnished dark brown wood finish
- Planked and framed construction table tops have thick built-up edge
- Massive table legs have a two-sided taper shape
- The buffet has recessed side panels
- The buffet doors feature wide framed construction w/deep beveled raised panels
- China has deep beveled solid wood crown moulding
- China is lighted w/tempered glass shelves and mirrored back
- Deep bevel profiled drawers are felt lined for silverware storage
- Chairs have strong horizontal rail design
- Chair cushion is covered in a stitched faux leather
- D442-26 table made with select solids and finished in a warm brown finish
- Top is made of paint grade materials and finished in a faux tin top look with a mottled surface effect
- Farmhouse style table has thick and blocky legs and a thick slab top emulating a wrapped tin look. Embossed rivet details complete the appearance of metal
- Bar cart features a faux tin top, open slat shelving, and large industrial styled castor wheels.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.