Ashley Package Number: D719/01(4)/25/D530-02(2)
This package contains:
- D719-01: Dining UPH Side Chair (2/CN) (Quantity: 4)
- D719-25: Rectangular Dining Room Table (Quantity: 1)
- D530-02: Dining UPH Side Chair (2/CN) (Quantity: 2)
- Hardwood solids, engineered board and acacia veneers
- Finished with a sophisticated light brown burnished color
- Round metal knobs in an aged brass color
- Non leaf dining table features three drawers on each side for convenient storage
- Curio china with two lower drawers
- Stylish ladder back chair with cushion seat covered with a woven polyester fabric.
- D530-01 is a button tufted upholstered chair with roll back design covered in a textured woven fabric
- D530-02 is a button tufted upholstered chair with roll back design covered in casual Graphite color fabric
- Table top and server cabinet are made with select Mindi veneer in a medium rustic brown color
- Table and server apron and braced leg are made from tubular metal in an aged brown color
- Barstool frames are constructed with hardwood solids
- Rolled back button tufted upholstery with soft cushion seating
- Choice of woven linen looking cover (-124) or textural graphite color (-224)
- Upholstered banquet seating with tufted backs offer a wonderful style forward approach to the dining area
- D530-07,-08,-09 has graphite colored upholstery.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.