: H200Group Name
: Office Chair Program - MultiGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
- H200-01 features an upholstered bucket style seat in a vintage brown faux leather with sleek metal base in a durable black powder coat finish
- H200-03 features black faux leather seat and button tufted back and heavy contoured metal base in a durable black powder coat finish
- H200-05 has textured graphite colored upholstery cover with wing back design set on a wood trim metal base
- H200-07 is made with select hardwood solids and designed with a "de-constructed" architectural aesthetic
- Back upholstery is a burlap type material, while the seat is covered in a cream linen color
- H200-09 features an upholstered bucket style seat in a black faux leather with sleek metal base in a durable black powder coat finish
- H200-01 and H200-09 have a metal and plastic base with a contoured seat and back
- Adjustable seat height with a smooth 360 degree swivel and casters.
- Exposed wood frame with distressed finish
- Nailhead trim
- Metal and plastic base
- Adjustable seat height with manual tilt
- Smooth 360-degree swivel
- Cushioned seat with polyester upholstery
- Casters for easy movement
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.