Big and bold, this two-piece power package includes a power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat with console. Both feature Easy View™ power adjustable headrests for maximum comfort at the touch of a button; easily position the recliner, its headrest and lumbar support to your liking. Convenient USB ports let you charge cell phones or laptops without getting up. The look and feel of genuine leather surrounds you in the cushioned seat, interior bustled back cushioning and pillow top armrest, while faux leather back and sides allow affordability. Ideal for a modern or casual setting, the smoke-colored upholstery has an effect that creates a rustic look.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat with console
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating area and armrest; high quality leather substitute covers remaining areas
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Dual-sided recliners; sofa middle seat stays stationary
- One-touch power control recliners with adjustable positions
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests and adjustable lumbar support
- Extended ottomans for enhanced comfort
- Loveseat has lift-top storage console with slow close hinges and 2 stainless steel cup holders
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.