Big and bold, this power reclining sofa, loveseat and recliner package with Easy View™ power adjustable headrests delivers comfort at the touch of a button. Easily recline and position the headrests and lumbar supports to your liking for maximum comfort. Plus, with the convenient USB charging ports, cell phones or laptops can be charged without having to get up. The feel of heavy weight leather surrounds you via the cushioned seat, interior bustled back cushioning and pillow top armrest, while faux leather is on the back and sides for affordability. The effect seen in the umber-colored upholstery creates a rustic look-perfect for your modern or casual setting.
- Includes power reclining sofa, loveseat and recliner
- Sofa, loveseat and recliner with corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; attached back and seat cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Sofa, loveseat and recliner feature one-touch power control recliner with adjustable positions; Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and adjustable lumbar support; extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Sofa and loveseat with dual-sided recliner; sofa middle seat stays stationary
- Loveseat features lift-top storage console with slow-close hinges and 2 stainless steel cup holders
- 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating areas and armrests
- High-quality leather substitute covers remaining areas
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.