Delightfully modern. Exceptionally comfortable. When it comes to modular furniture with easy-elegant appeal, it's hard to beat this recliner and power reclining sectional package. The sectional is wrapped in a decadently plush stone-tone fabric for neutral versatility, while the recliner features a highly modern aesthetic with a neutral geometric pattern. This chic set is dressed to impress with a relaxed, contemporary aesthetic.
- Includes 4-piece sectional (armless chair, console with storage, left-arm facing zero wall power recliner and right-arm facing power chaise) and recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional and recliner with polyester upholstery; attached back and seat cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Recliner with corner-blocked frame; press-back reclining motion
- Sectional has corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat; console with storage and 2 cup holders; zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Sectional features one-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in; zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||4-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||5-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.