If you're looking to lighten the mood, you're sure to find this budget-conscious sectional sleeper and ottoman package beautifully fits the bill. Covered in a creme chenille upholstery loaded with plush texture, this less-is-more contemporary set is dressed to impress, with angled side profiling and track armrests wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. An open-ended chaise adds to this set's swank look. The sectional's full-size memory foam mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Includes 2-piece sectional (left-arm facing corner chaise and right-arm facing sofa sleeper) and oversized accent ottoman
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional and ottoman with corner-blocked frame; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; polyester upholstery; exposed tapered feet
- Sectional with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Ottoman firmly cushioned
- Throw pillows included; pillows with soft polyfill
- Bi-fold full memory foam mattress included with sectional sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Sectional's memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep; memory foam encased in damask ticking
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.