Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this hybrid innerspring mattress and foundation set. You get the best of both worlds-the pressure relief of cooling gel-infused memory foam, coupled with body contouring pocketed coils for superior support. Rest assured that high density quilt foam provides the comforting feel you love. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, cut away the plastic wrap, and unroll. The Better than a Box Spring mattress riser completes your bedroom transformation in style. It is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The sturdy metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creates a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Includes hybrid innerspring mattress and foundation
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- High density gel memory foam lumbar support; high density quilt foam
- Individual power packed wrapped coils; 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Full Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.