With plenty of room to allow adequate personal space, this 3-piece sectional and ottoman offers a beautifully put-together look for low-key relaxation. Whether it's for your main living space, furnished basement or family room, these exceptionally comfortable and generously scaled pieces offer a transitional sense of style that blends easily with a wide range of decor. Exposed tapered feet and flared roll arms are complemented by a richly textural chocolate brown upholstery for visual appeal.
- Includes 3-piece sectional with chaise (right-arm facing corner chaise, armless loveseat and left-arm facing sofa) and ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Sectional has attached back and loose seat cushions; ottoman is firmly cushioned
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed tapered feet
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.