Reserved for him and made for her, this mahogany hued power reclining package delivers all the comfort and style you could ask for. Inspired by sports car interiors, this power reclining set features real leather in the seating areas for your pleasure. The advanced one-touch power controls put you in the driver's seat with adjustable headrests and lumbar support. Convenience is at your fingertips with USB ports, wireless charging and integrated cup holders. Pieces utilize every inch of space, with hidden storage compartments under the padded armrests.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and recliner
- Sofa and loveseat with dual-sided reclining
- One-touch power control with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest, power lumbar support, USB charging and wireless phone charging
- Wireless charger accommodates later model smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate and Nokia Lumia
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; 43" high back
- Leather match upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Loveseat storage console with 2 cup holders; sofa pull-down table with 2 cup holders, dimmable reading lights and magazine storage; recliner with 2 cup holders
- Armrests with storage compartment
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort; nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.