Sporting urban sleek lines and a two-tone finish, this fireplace mantel with fireplace insert fits right in with your big picture scheme. Beautifully "weathered" treatment of the inlaid plank-style boards has a very "reclaimed" quality. Bringing a touch of romance to the scene with realistic logs and glowing embers, the provided LED fireplace operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety.
- Includes fireplace mantel and LED fireplace insert (W100-01)
- Made of engineered wood
- Finish with white wax effect
- Cutouts for wire management and venting for heat
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W, warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room) and includes:
- 6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness
- LED-lit flame operating with or without heat
- Overheating control device
- Remote control with LED display
- UL Listed; power cord included
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Fireplace Mantel w/FRPL Insert
|Item Color Key
||Harlinton Fireplace Mantel
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||30''W x 16''D x 26''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.