For fans of urban industrial design, this XL TV stand with fireplace insert clearly steals the show. Its blend of acacia veneer and wood is beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish for a highly contemporary aesthetic with grainy, earthy character. Infusion of dark bronze-tone metal takes the cool character to another level. Adding that much more show-stopping style: an LED fireplace insert that operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety. The fireplace insert comes with optional faux glass crystals and natural stones, so you can customize the look of the flame bed.
- Includes XL TV stand and LED fireplace insert (W100-02)
- Made of acacia veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Oiled walnut-tone finish
- Dark bronze-tone metal hardware
- 2 glass-front cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf; adjustable/removable center shelf, open cubby and cutouts for wire management and venting for heat
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W, warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room) and includes:
- 6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness
- LED-lit flame operating with or without heat
- Option of faux glass crystals or stones
- Overheating control device
- Remote control with LED display
- UL Listed; power cord included
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.