Lighten the look of your living space. This 72" TV stand offers a casual traditional aesthetic, with natural wood undertones enhanced by a glazed bisque finish and wire-brushed texture. Louvered cabinet door panels with overlay mouldings add style and dimension. And there's ample room to store accessories, with adjustable shelving and cord management holes adding convenience and versatility. An electric fireplace insert (sold separately) brings warmth and ambiance to your living room with the touch of a button.
- Made with acacia wood solids and veneer with MDF substrate
- Lightly wire-brushed texture in a glazed bisque finish with natural wood undertones
- Louvered door panels with overlay mouldings
- Center cabinet with removable shelf and cord management holes
- Side cabinets with adjustable shelf and cord management holes
- 3 open cubbies with cord management holes
- Compatible with our W100-121 electric fireplace unit
- Due to the use of natural materials, some variations may occur
- Assembly required; remove back panel to install fireplace insert
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||72" TV Stand
||XL TV Stand w/Fireplace Option
|Item Color Key
||Moreshire 72" TV Stand
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
||Console TV Stands
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||72''W x 20''D x 39''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.